Customer Experience Process Analyst (CDMX)
Customer Service – Spanish Speaking /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
The CX Process Specialist is in charge of designing, building and implementing customer service processes to provide a remarkable support experience for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate has a customer centric mindset, being able to shape outstanding experiences through clear standardized processes.
- Design, build and implement customer service standardized processes driving outstanding support experiences to customers and partners.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that customer experience processes are aligned with the business.
- Close collaboration with external partners to operationalize customer experience processes achieving high standard service quality.
- Review existing customer experience processes to identify opportunities and address them with improvements.
- Manipulate and analyse great amounts of data to identify key improvement areas on customer support experience and make decisions accordingly.
- Build standardized operational processes, creating the required documentation for internal reference and external operationalization.
The successful applicant
- Proficiency in english and spanish.
- Strong process-oriented thinking.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies, techniques and tools. (e.g. Six Sigma certification).
- Experience with customer service operations.
- Strong communication skills with focus on written expression, capable of successfully transmitting complex ideas in a clear and concise way.
- Customer centric mindset, obsessed with understanding the crucial factors that provide exceptional experiences to our customers and partners.
- Outstanding data-driven thinking, capable of using data to make accurate decisions for the business improvement.
- Strong results-oriented mindset, capable of working with minimal supervision and being comfortable with performance assessments based on goals.
- Collaboration skills, promoting a team growth mindset.
What we want to see in you
- Data-driven thinking: data is one of the most valuable assets of a business,we want to know specific examples on how you’ve used it in the past to make decisions and create value!
- Continuous improvement mindset: share with us moments in your career where YOU drove change, innovated and motivated your team.
- Team accomplishments: We are team players, not solo artists. Tell us about your team's accomplishments!
- Crisis management: We know things don’t always come out as planned. Share with us examples in your career where you’ve managed to overcome obstacles in your work!
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/