Performance and Management Manager
Customer Service (Front) - Brazil – Projetos LATAM /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
About the job:
The Management Manager will work in DiDi’s Customer Experience global division (responsible for all CX DiDi countries) and allocated in the CX Governance Team.
In this position, you will be responsible for OKRs management and deployment, ensuring achievement of annual strategies and the dissemination of the culture of focus on results and continuous improvement.
- Define, deploy and track OKRs in all CX Team based on company guidelines;
- Prepare executive reports and materials for decision makers as well as lead results meetings;
- Provide inputs and generate insights to performance improvements through KPIs analysis;
- Develop area governance model across countries and areas;
- Work on ad-hoc analysis that will support the decision making for key executives;
- Manage special projects from start to end across different areas and countries;
- Be an internal influencer towards a data driven culture.
The successful applicant
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical, written and communication skills;
- Knowledge in PDCA, six sigma and lean production;
- Good knowledge of Excel and analysis tools (ej: Tableau);
- Advanced English (oral and written) is mandatory: the position requires daily interaction with international stakeholders living in Brazil and abroad;
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Ability to work with and influence indirectly multiple stakeholders.