Operations – City Ops /
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
This position will lead the Ops Platforms Team. This leader will be responsible for manage a team in order to develop new operations platforms and manage the existing ones. Among these platforms this team will be responsible for Pax and Driver National Programs and Whatsapp integration.
- Develop and manage Pax and Driver loyalty programs
- Launch nationally the Whatsapp integration and optimize this platform
- Study and develop new platforms in order to leverage 99/Didi
The successful applicant
- Seniority of 4 years of business experience in total, ideally working for consulting firms, investment banking, private equity, or startups in business/project/finance roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical, written and communication skills and project management expertise.
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Ability to work with and influence indirectly multiple stakeholders.
- English fluency (oral and written) is mandatory: the position requires daily interaction with international stakeholders living in Brazil and abroad.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel. SQL knowledge is a plus, but willingness to learn it is required.