New Products Intern - SQL
New Business – Operations /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking & inter-personal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in Mexico and nearby regions. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
Product Operations is the interface between the HQ product team and local stakeholders, such as Marketing, PR, Legal, Operations, among others. From early piloting and wide-scale deployment, the role oversees the technical execution and business operations of the company throughout multiple strategies. Product Operations works on launching and landing product and technical solutions to ensure our teams can maximize their results. The ideal candidate is motivated by bringing products and technologies to market and to our users, has strong strategic thinking, analytical skills, excellent time-management, and be ready to lead by example.
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LATAM!
- Insightful operation: Build deep insights and understanding of the business and product features trough project management, stakeholder management, and be data driven ALWAYS
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL/Python
- Design and implement initiatives to improve business and product indicators, being able to leverage data for the decision-making process.
- Ensure collaboration with multiple stakeholders to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Actuary or any related bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and interest in analytics and programming (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- Studies with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong Excel skills a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and your employees.
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Technical: Strong understanding of technology; work well with engineers.
- Stakeholder Management: Create processes to have optimal communication with all stakeholders, follow up on the project, and deliver results.
- Creative: Use creative approaches to solve complex issues and use data driven thinking to back those ideas
- Rapid learner with immediate impact: Although business understanding is not a must, we need people that prove that the impact on the business will be immediate and that they will not require an excessive time to understand how to deliver stakeholder value.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/