Business Development Manager, Guadalajara
Food – Business Development /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role
- As a Business Development Manager for Expansion, you will be responsible for defining the strategy for sales and building partnerships with restaurants in the local food industry for the launch of new cities in Mexico. You will be leading your sales team, coaching and developing them to achieve the expected results.
- Lead a team of Business Developers: establishing KPIs and, following up on daily, weekly and monthly individual and overall team's performance.
- Define, coordinate, and execute the restaurant's acquisition strategy for new city launches.
- Plan, review, adapt, and execute the different sales plans in accordance with the Strategy and Operations teams.
- Manage a large portfolio of restaurants, negotiate and execute promotions, stational campaigns, and sales activities.
- Provide insights and constructive solutions on improving key accounts acquisition and retain and raise requirements to improve our level of service
The successful applicant
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a Field Sales/Hunters team
- Strong sales background with the focus on SMB and/or restaurant acquisition
- Solid business development/field sales background
- Results and performance driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Motivation to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Easy to adapt and flexible towards a multicultural team
- Fluent both in Spanish and English (mandatory)
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/