Business Intelligence Senior Analyst - Rides (CDMX))
Business Intelligence – BI /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job:
DiDi Rides Business Intelligence team is seeking for a data analytics Senior Analyst to support the decision making, topic analysis, development of dashboards for the Mexican Rides business. The Senior Analyst will work closely with internal teams including Operations, Products, etc. Strong skills required in data analysis, fetching and communication. Working experience of SQL and Tableau is required.
- Coordinate with other teams to measure the impact and efficiency of new features and business processes.
- Find insights from data and provide recommendations and actions that will further drive business to success for different teams (Operations, Paid MKT, Customer Services, Strategy&Planing)
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models including core KPIs and growth funnels to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with other teams across central operations, products, city teams, etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline: engineering, economics, actuary, statistics, computer science, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in data analytics / data mining or statistical methods application. 3+ years is preferred.
- Advance in SQL is strongly preferred. Nevertheless, advance level in other languages apply to (Python, R, VBA or MATLAB).
- Strong data visualization skills is a plus, such as Excel pivot tables, Tableau, etc.
- Familiar with data warehouse, machine learning a plus is a plus.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multicultural environment.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Based in CDMX/Monterrey.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/