CX Strategy Senior Director
CX Global Strategy – CX Global Strategy /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
UAU (our customer experience area ;]) is a key to deliver a great journey to all customers. Our team is dynamic, multicultural, diverse and full of passionate people whose mission is to deliver a WOW service to our clients all over the world.
The CX Strategy Head will lead the Strategy process in CX department all over the world, working closely with the DiDi’s Sr Leaders and commanding a high performance team. In this position, you will be responsible for lead long term initiatives for the international CX team of DiDi Chuxing, leading a team of seniors managers/directors of projects, governance, performance, risk and people management.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for the CX Team.
- Manage special projects across different areas and countries, transforming and improving CX mission, vision and key initiatives.
- Works within the international strategy team, general managers and functional team leaders on international business and local key new initiatives.
- Manage and mitigate the CX team risks, acting on KPIs performance.
- Develop a high performing team.
The Successful applicant:
- Strong experience in related areas or in professional service industries. Experience in Consulting, Strategic Planning or Tech Companies.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical, written and communication skills.
- Independent, self-starter, ability to multitask.
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills are essential.
- Advanced English (oral and written) is mandatory: the position requires daily interaction with international stakeholders living in Brazil and abroad.
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset to track key performance indicators.
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.