Copywriter Senior Analyst
Marketing – Other /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
- Write clear, attractive and compelling copy (Emails, In-app channels, Ads, Blogs, Landing Pages) with a distinct DiDi’s brand voice in order to improve communications efficiency and campaigns objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, Customer Experience and Operations to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Write high-engagement social media, in-app, website, email and paid content that reflects our brand's voice.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines and personality.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
The successful applicant:
- Demonstrated success in creative/PR/internal comms agencies, digital newspapers or technology industry.
- Strong experience in digital marketing, digital marketing metrics and social media landscape.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Ability to collaborate effectively, work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with local and global teams, with critical thinking and initiative.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
What do you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing and/or Advertising.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts.