Operations – Operations /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
Operations are the heart of every expansion team. Each function of the operations will help drive the business growth in different ways, including passenger and driver growth, passenger and driver retention, etc. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the city’s growth.
· Build deep insights and understandings of the ride-hailing business from different fields, such as pricing, rider economy, driver economy, marketplace, customer life cycle management through constantly research and communication with drivers and passengers.
· Design and implement the driver acquisition and engagement strategy during launch period，take ownership of the growth in the launch cities.
· Optimize the efficiency KPIs through operation tools and programs based on the robust data analysis
· Ensure collaboration with our finance, marketing and product management teams to improve operational productivity & user experience.
· Assist in the launch of and Expansion cities. Lead and take ownership of individual projects to increase total supply / demand base.
· At least 5+ years of business consulting, investment banking or operations management experience
· Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
· Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
· Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution.
· Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
· Proficiency in English