Driver Center Engagement Director
CX Driver Care – CX City Operations /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
UAU (our customer experience area ;]) is a key to deliver a great journey to all customers. Our team is dynamic, multicultural, diverse and full of passionate people whose mission is to deliver a WOW service to our clients all over the world.
The Driver Center Engagement Director will be responsible for defining the strategy and initiatives of Casa99, leading the presidential support and providing an amazing experience to the drivers of all units along Brazil.
- Define the Casa99 (Brazil) strategy, main projects and team’s structure.
- Manage key performance indicators and seek continuous process improvement to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
- Build partnerships, develop events and trainings to boost our Driver’s community.
- Lead and develop high performing teams distributed along whole country.
- Work cross functionally with supportive areas to ensure we are delivering amazing customer experience according to service levels requirements.
- Identify opportunities and create solutions to support company’s growth.
The Successful applicant:
- Proven experience in a high volume, fast paced environment leading organizations in Retail, Consulting or Tech Companies.
- Strategic mindset and proven background in solving complex problems.
- Desire to work in a very dynamic environment and highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset to track key performance indicators.
- Proactive, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.