Compensations & Benefits Senior Manager
Human Resources – Compensation & Benefits /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job
Reporting to the C&B Sr. Manager, the C&B Manager is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, maintenance and review of the LATAM compensation and benefit programs, ensuring a good alignment with Global guidelines, also keeping the competitiveness in local market to support the business expansion needs. Specifically, the position is involved in salary surveys, benchmarking, C&B structure design and implementation and design of Variable Compensation.
- Liaisons and coordinate with global on all compensation and benefits programs (annually salary survey, merit increase, promotion cycle, performance bonus, talent review, etc.), and deeply understand global C&B strategy and support LATAM C&B to propose, design and implement an effective total compensation solution.
- Closely monitor the market trends, constantly improve the effectiveness of the C&B system, and interact with global on the major changes and surging trends in the Region
- Acts as local expert on job analysis, job grading systems, job offers, etc. to provide timely support for the business
- Participate in annual merit cycle and promotions cycles including guidelines, process, coordination, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate and (if necessary) improve the company's benefits programs to meet the C&B global strategy, and also to optimize the labor cost investment
- Provide coaching and counseling to HRBPs, HR Operations and business leaders
- Play an expertise role from the view of local legislation in C&B policy development
- Management of external C&B service vendors to ensure their service delivered on time and at a qualified standard; centralize appointment of vendors to maximize cost-savings, efficiency and improvement productivity
- Design and review local incentive (variable compensation plans) in order to improve productivity and foster the culture of pay for performance
The succesful applicant
- At least 5 years of solid experience in Compensation & Benefits and data analysis for LATAM
- Experience designing variable compensation for Commercial organizations
- Fluent in Business English
What we want to see in you:
- Excellent numerical and excel skills
- Self-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to take constructive action.
- Ability to exercise flexibility rather than rigid adherence to procedures in order to accomplish goals
- Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate
- Bachelor in Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or Industrial Engineering.
- Benefits admin experience preferred
- Excellent skills in Excel: plan modelling, data analysis and manipulation, complex formulas, etc.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/