Strategy & Planning Manager
Strategy & Planning – S&P /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
As a strategy manager, you will support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and commercial partnerships for the international business. Upon certain period time and subject to the need of business, you will have the chance to rotate or transition into other operational and functional roles, as part of your long term career development
· Support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for the international business.
· Conduct market research and industry analysis for international markets
· Works within the international strategy team, and partners with regional general managers and functional team leaders on international key new initiatives
· There will be rotational opportunities to support various teams within the international business which can lead to long-term career opportunities.
· Minimum 5-7+ years of work experience in related fields or in professional service industries. Experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Strategic Planning
· Bachelor in Economics, Engineering, Finance, etc. MBA is preferred
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Independent, self-starter, ability to multi-task.
· Must be proactive with a drive to improve processes and resolve outstanding issues.
· Advanced excel and powerpoint skills are essential.
· Proficiency in English