Translator: English, Spanish, Chinese Languages
Human Resources – HR Operations /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job
Being a Translator of English, Spanish and Chinese languages will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This Translator role calls for a rare combination of analytical-thinking, and interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will be a key part of communicating important messages from our Leaders to all DiDi’s contributors in an effective manner! Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment! From early language planning to proofreading, the role supports the language technical execution and quality monitoring of the Leaders, throughout multiple strategies. As a Translator, you will work on translating and adjusting the wordings to DiDi’s needs to ensure our teams can maximize their results. The ideal candidate is motivated, has strong analytical skills, excellent time management, and is ready to lead by example.
- To clearly understand and voice Chinese Leaders’ requirements to international stakeholders: You will timely and accurately communicate relevant team members about changes in LatAm in relation to market, processes, regulations, and other political scenarios that could impact our business.
- To ensure cross-collaboration: It will be paramount that you work closely with local and international teams to deliver tailored and tropicalized communications/presentation materials that truly reflect DiDi’s voice and tone.
- We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be your strength.
- To be data-driven in your language decision-making and communications: You need to be able to back up your decisions and communications with extensive knowledge of source and targeted languages.
The Successful Applicant:
- Translation, Foreign Languages, Linguistics, Copy-writing, or related language degrees.
- High proficiency in English, Spanish and Chinese (reading, writing, listening and speaking) – native English speaker it's a MANDATORY requirement for this role.
- Exercise good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicate across a diverse team.
- Strong Microsoft Word skills are a must; other language/text tools experience is helpful.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself.
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to quickly synthesize a lot of information and highlight the key insights.
- Creative: Use creative approaches to solve problems and apply data-driven thinking to back up those ideas.
- Structured ideas: Understand how to position ideas to be appealing to collaborators.
- Value simplicity: Do not make users overthink!
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/