Product Senior Analyst
New Business – Business Development /
About the company
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012, which today is part of the global company Didi Chuxing, the largest platform for convenience and transport by application in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and quiet day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of talented professionals who interact in a creative environment, full of energy and respect for diversity. It is the Orangers (our way of calling employees) that revolutionize urban mobility (99), build a quick option for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet so you can pay from trips to bills (99Pay ).
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory, and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
About the job
As Product Senior Analyst, you will be part of the KA Commercial team responsible for development of our dedicated Key Account product. You will be in charge to build tools accessible, and affordable to the most important 99 Food accounts. You as a Product Analyst will have a key role in KA products and directly contact with our HQ in China. You will be involved in different activities such as maintaining product backlogs, product discovery, execute and monitor product experiments, benchmarking researches, creating business plans, and stakeholder management.
Recommend, plan, execute, monitor, and analyze the results of different product discovery initiatives and product experiments overall. Understand the outcomes clearly and identify opportunities to improve our product for key accounts. Help create and execute business plans including managing expectations and deadlines with different providers and stakeholders.
The successful applicant
- You have professional experience as an analyst supporting business areas (product).
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment;
- You are hands-on: not afraid to get your hands dirty, crunch databases to outstanding insights, and update routines;
- You are a fast-learner and self-starter. You'll be working at a startup, be prepared to run things outside of your scope and do not expect us to have all answers you need
- You have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. SQL and Python are pluses.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English you might be the right candidate!