Marketing – Other /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
DiDi is committed to build and evolve its brand and we’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to craft compelling, refreshing and creative copies across a variety of channels: from in-app communications, to CRM and website, among others.
We seek someone passionate to bring to live the brand´s voice, create its own style and inspire our users.
- Identify the brand´s voice and style. The copy output should push the brand forward.
- Generate relevant copy to deliver the value proposition, engage users, and increase open rate or CTA of in app communications (Xpanel, pop up, landing pages, push notifications), emails, website, and printed materials.
- Become knowledgeable of new launches to be able to translate that into value for the users.
- Structure way of working with other functional areas: passenger and driver teams and localization.
- Collaborate closely with design team to improve the performance of general comms.
- Handling large-scale requests along with single lines of copy, you’ll craft content for various projects at once
The Succesful Applicant:
- 5-7 years of experience as copywriter
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Digital background content generation is prefered but not mandatory
- Proven experience improving business communication materials performance (Open Rate or Click Through Rate)
- Passion for writing and great orthography are a must.
- Intermediate english is mandatory, fluent in english is prefered.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/