Senior Data Analyst
Safety Operations – Safety /
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
Safety is one of the most critical areas of our business and key to deliver a great experience to our customers. As a Senior Data Analyst you will create insightful analysis and dashboards to support and lead strategic decisions for the safety area connecting data from different sources. You will have to develop internal influence to address our users' problems to the related areas and be the owner of the action plans’ governance.
- Create insightful analysis and recommendations to support and lead strategic decisions for the business;
- Collect data from multiple sources (news, marketing, public security, etc…) and draw scenarios to support projects and product development;
- Develop dashboards and metrics control and deploy it to the whole operation pointing out areas opportunities and actions plans;
- Create internal influence to address problems to the related areas and be the owner of the action plans’ governance;
The successful applicant:
- Bachelor degree;
- Fluency in English
- SQL knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Strategic Planning, Consulting or Start-up.
- Agility is a critical requirement in our industry, but you will need to balance speed with a structural and concise perspective to execute in a a fast and efficient way;