Founding Product Manager
San Francisco, CA or Remote /
At Luminai we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. Luminai creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
Why are we solving this problem?
By increasing handle time efficiency, we are improving the daily lives for both internal teams and customers. Teams are more productive and happy in their day to day - customers are more satisfied. Truly a win-win.
Why are we different?
Luminai easily turns complex, multi-touchpoint processes into one click resolutions, with no internal support required. Compared to other workflow optimization technology partners, Luminai provides customized, white-glove solutions that do not require any internal experts and/or technical support in order to deploy solutions within weeks.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, Luminai has raised $20M in funding, most recently in a Series A round in February 2022. We are backed by the best top-tier funds and the leading CEOs of public companies. You can view our list of investors and funding round here.
We're looking for customer and product-obsessed entrepreneurs who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for the Luminai rocket ship. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
What you will do
- You’ll collaborate closely with the CEO, the design, and the engineering team to ship products to delight users.
- You’ll own the cross-collaboration across various teams from sales to customer success to engineering to make sure the customer voice is heard in each of these functions and we make the user first in every decision we make
- You'll guide the prioritization of work and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs more generally to ensure the product is shipped.
- You’ll own communication with regards to the product roadmap, proactively sharing the status of product work and any modifications to the roadmap with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular cadence.
Who we're looking for:
- A track record of working on products that customers absolutely love - bonus if from a consumerized B2B company.
- Deep user empathy and are able to build relationships with key customers.
- A design/development hybrid background, with a strong product sense.
- Love for building complex tools that balance power and flexibility with ease of use.
- The ability to balance user research, data analysis, your team’s input, and your instincts in the decision making process.
- An affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it done personality.
- Exceptional and demonstrated communication skills in order to effectively translate product work updates across internal functions and with external stakeholders.
- An entrepreneur: you’re excited about building something new and unlocking unexpected and exponential value for customers.
Benefits at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months parental leave (plus PT re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical fitness
- 100% coverage of workstation set-up, laptop included
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.