Head of Recruiting
San Francisco, CA or Remote /
Talent Acquisition /
At DigitalBrain we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. DigitalBrain is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. DigitalBrain creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
Why are we solving this problem?
By increasing handle time efficiency, we are improving the daily lives for both internal teams and customers. Teams are more productive and happy in their day to day - customers are more satisfied. Truly a win-win.
Why are we different?
DigitalBrain easily turns complex, multi-touchpoint processes into one click resolutions, with no internal support required. Compared to other workflow optimization technology partners, DigitalBrain provides customized, white-glove solutions that do not require any internal experts and/or technical support in order to deploy solutions within weeks.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, DigitalBrain has raised $20M in funding, most recently in an unannounced Series A round in February 2022. We are backed by the best top tier funds and the leading CEOs of public companies.
We're looking for customer and product-obsessed entrepreneurs who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for the Digital Brain rocket ship. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
What you will do:
- Having just raised our Series A, we have an exciting hiring plan and will be scaling and building teams across all functions.
- As such, this is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial recruiter to be our talent acquisition team hire #1 - our team will look to you to be the subject matter expert on all things recruiting related.
- We need someone to take ownership over all recruiting efforts: identify, develop, plan, communicate, and optimize our hiring pipeline, both from an execution and an analytics stand point.
- Build the recruiting team around you, to support our growing hiring goals and needs. As we are growing the DigitalBrain team, your responsibilities will expand and you will own when and who you need to bring on to support your talent acquisition function. As soon as you need support, we are behind you!
- This role reports to the VP of Operations, but also will require working closely in lockstep with the company's Co-Founders (CEO and CTO).
- We are remote-first, but co-working space and opportunities to meet in person with other team members is available in SF and Boston.
Who we're looking for:
- A tenacious, self-starter with full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, start-up or global corporation environment.
- A team member who has the ability to change direction on short notice and adapt to changing priorities
- Technical recruiting experience is a plus, but not required.
- An entrepreneur: you’re excited about building something new and unlocking unexpected and exponential value for customers.
- Product and customer obsessed: you’re passionate about creating incredible experiences that delight customers.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving intricate problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Collaborative team member: You can easily and readily communicate cross-functionally, with non-technical teams.
- Leadership: You want to help shape the culture of the company and help us to build and scale a best-in-class team.
Benefits at DigitalBrain:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months parental leave (plus PT re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical fitness
- 100% coverage of workstation set-up, laptop included
DigitalBrain will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.