San Francisco, CA or Remote /
At DigitalBrain we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. DigitalBrain is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. DigitalBrain creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
Why are we solving this problem?
By increasing handle time efficiency, we are improving the daily lives for both internal teams and external customers. Teams are more productive and happy in their day to day - customers are more satisfied. Truly a win-win.
Why are we different?
DigitalBrain easily turns complex, multi-touchpoint processes into one click resolutions, with no internal support required. Compared to other workflow optimization technology partners, DigitalBrain provides customized, white-glove solutions that do not require any internal experts and/or technical support in order to deploy solutions within weeks.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, DigitalBrain has raised $20M in funding, most recently in an unannounced Series A round in February 2022. We are backed by the best top tier funds and the leading CEOs of public companies.
We're looking for customer and product-obsessed entrepreneurs who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for the DigitalBrain rocket ship. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
What we are looking for:
- As one of our first sales hires you’ll play a foundational role in building DigitalBrain’s go-to-market strategy and fostering our truly consultative sales culture. As an Account Executive, you are expected to have a deep understanding of the product, and lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal, and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Help build and execute go-to-market strategies;
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between DigitalBrain and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in Operations, Customer Success, etc. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of DigitalBrain at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of DigitalBrain solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
You'll love DigitalBrain if you are:
- An entrepreneur: you’re excited about building something new and unlocking unexpected and exponential value for customers.
- Product and customer obsessed: you’re passionate about creating incredible experiences that delight customers.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving intricate problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Collaborative team member: You can easily and readily communicate cross-functionally, with non-technical teams.
- Leadership: You want to help shape the culture of the company and help us to build and scale a best-in-class team.
Compensation and Benefits at DigitalBrain:
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months parental leave (plus PT re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical fitness
- 100% coverage of workstation set-up, laptop included
DigitalBrain will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.