General Manager (Founding Team)
Chennai / Bangalore or Remote /
At DigitalBrain we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. DigitalBrain is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. DigitalBrain creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
Why are we solving this problem?
By increasing handle time efficiency, we are improving the daily lives for both internal teams and customers. Teams are more productive and happy in their day to day - customers are more satisfied. Truly a win-win.
Why are we different?
DigitalBrain easily turns complex, multi-touchpoint processes into one click resolutions, with no internal support required. Compared to other workflow optimization technology partners, DigitalBrain provides customized, white-glove solutions that do not require any internal experts and/or technical support in order to deploy solutions within weeks.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, DigitalBrain has raised $20M in funding, most recently in an unannounced Series A round in February 2022. We are backed by the best top tier funds and the leading CEOs of public companies.
We're looking for customer and product-obsessed entrepreneurs who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for the Digital Brain rocket ship. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
What you will do:
- Be a strategic thought partner and business operator for a new area of our business
- Design, develop, build, and expand a core function focused on solution implementation - potential opportunity to expand into new functional areas over time
- Full ownership and responsibility of the P&L for this function
- Identify resource needs and build the founding team for this function in order to rapidly build and deploy solutions for customers with the DigitalBrain product
- Talk to customers, onboard them, and implement them
- Be a customer advocate: rapidly identify any challenges customers are facing and communicate with the customer success, product, and design teams.
Who we're looking for:
- An entrepreneur: you’re excited about building something new and unlocking unexpected and exponential value for customers.
- Product and customer-obsessed: you’re passionate about creating incredible experiences that delight customers
- Partner with cross functional team members to deeply understand pain points for customers and translate them into clear and robust engineering solutions
- Mentor and provide regular feedback to engineers in design, architecture, development, quality, and career development
- Promote a culture of engineering excellence and strengthen the technical expertise of our engineering teams to deploy the best solutions for customers.
Benefits at DigitalBrain:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA or local equivalent)
- 5 months parental leave (plus PT re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities or local equivalent)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical fitness
- 100% coverage of workstation set-up, laptop included
DigitalBrain will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.