Founding Marketer (Product & Lead Gen Marketing)
San Francisco, CA /
At Luminai we're working hard on helping people spend less time on repetitive monotonous tasks that a computer could do, and instead let them focus on things that matter. Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
What problem are we solving?
High growth, fast-paced organizations are constantly and continuously deploying new products, solutions and features - which in turn creates new and complex processes for downstream teams including customer support. These teams become stressed, stretched too thin, and less efficient. Common problems, as simple as performing a refund, often require multi-platform touch points for team members which is frequently solved manually in a very repetitive manner. Luminai creates unparalleled efficiencies in how resolutions are achieved by serving as an enterprise OS connecting multiple platforms that people use, which significantly improves team member happiness and end customer experience.
Why are we solving this problem?
By increasing handle time efficiency, we are improving the daily lives for both internal teams and customers. Teams are more productive and happy in their day to day - customers are more satisfied. Truly a win-win.
Why are we different?
Luminai easily turns complex, multi-touchpoint processes into one click resolutions, with no internal support required. Compared to other workflow optimization technology partners, Luminai provides customized, white-glove solutions that do not require any internal experts and/or technical support in order to deploy solutions within weeks.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, Luminai has raised $20M in funding, most recently in an unannounced Series A round in February 2022. We are backed by the best top tier funds and the leading CEOs of public companies.
We're looking for customer and product-obsessed entrepreneurs who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for the Luminai rocket ship. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
What you'll do:
- As the founding marketer at Luminai, you will focus on demand generation, content, and community to support our go-to-market strategy
- Within our GTM strategy, your charter is to crisp up our story and start using new and existing channels to drive leads organically
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and sales to build awareness around our product and show up in the right places for the right audience
- Manage go-to-market launches, produce product trainings and tools for external sharing, deliver high-quality content to support our target use cases, and share best practice articles to help our customers get the most value out of our software
- Marketing will also encompass enablement assets in the form of collateral, sales decks, case studies, and competitive landscape assessments
- Own and produce externally facing content to hone our messaging and build the foundation of our content strategy
- Build, measure, and summarize findings from content and customer experiments
- You’ll have the opportunity to scale the function over time as we grow our customer count and revenue
Who we're looking for:
- Experienced Marketing professional with start-up experience, ideally with SaaS and B2B customer segments
- Skilled self-starter with a knack for prioritization and customer obsession
- Ability to manage simultaneous project deadlines
- Team collaboration and communication skills, with proven ability to work effectively across departments
- Strong understanding of and interest in demand generation, brand, and digital marketing campaigns
- A skilled writer with passion for the craft of storytelling
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, product, and operations teams.
Benefits & Perks at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months primary caregiver parental leave (plus part-time re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical fitness
- Coverage of workstation set-up, laptop included
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.