Social Strategist, TV & Streaming
New York, NY /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
The Strategist will partner with the Platform team to develop and execute social media strategies across their clients. They will manage the RFP process for new business and pitch incremental opportunities. The Strategist will partner with other departments to ensure campaign deliverables are in line with the client’s strategy.
- Reports into the Strategy Director or Assoc Strategy Director
- Partners with Account Supervisors to execute strategic deliverables across specific client accounts
- Leads the creation and execution of strategic deliverables for RFPs and existing client projects
- Responsible for all aspects of the strategic process, sets KPIs and benchmarks, develops timeline, organizes brainstorm, gathers appropriate stakeholders, briefs team, consolidates all creative ideas, develops the deck and collects feedback from internal stakeholders
- Upon approval of strategy, partners with appropriate stakeholders to kickoff campaign execution
- Partners with Art Director and Producer to ensure all creative concepts are clearly articulated and executed
- Serves as an ongoing strategic resource through the entire campaign ensuring creative and platform output is aligned to the approved strategy
- Participates in client meetings to ensure strategic deliverables are in line with client objectives
- Develops competitive analysis and qualitative and quantitative research deliverables, as needed
- Leads strategic conversations and presentations with clients
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and functionality
- Experience leading RFPs and pitches for entertainment clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in social media strategies and research tactics
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.