Motion Graphic Designer
Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join our Los Angeles-based creative team. The motion designer will be responsible for designing and guiding the creative look and feel of graphic assets for all projects in their assigned vertical.
- Work with the managerial staff, project managers, and supervisors
- Oversee the creative team directly under them to make sure design goals are aligned
- Participate in the performance review process and offers guidance to junior designers
- Manage appointed creative team members, and guide them as they create assets inside their creative vertical, and navigate through issues that arise
- Partner with Creative Director in making hiring decisions and resolving performance issues
- Expand and recruit the team based on need, strategize areas of expansion
- Concept and Execute across new project proposals within their vertical
- Set up onboarding for new projects in partnership with Managers and pertinent designers
- Communicate with clients during briefs and presentations, when applicable
- Partner with Social Media Managers and Creative Director on client calls and asks
- Solve any and all design problems independently or with the help of the Creative Director
- Consistently identify and implement process improvements
- Highlight key creative pieces at the end of campaigns to use for creative case studies or monthly newsletter
- Experience creating motion graphics and/or social media edits
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and other software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.