Los Angeles, CA /
Video Production /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Video Strategist in our Los Angeles office to join our growing video team. You are responsible for leading the development of multichannel strategies, with an emphasis on YouTube/FB/IG/Twitter. You’re always looking for new and creative ways to improve video storytelling and distribution. You know how to drive audience engagement, and are eager to help us identify what we should try next.
- Lead the development of YouTube, and other social platforms, video channel strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and market landscape, with the ability to provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis
- Craft weekly POV’s for the client based on the channel performance recommended optimizations and new YouTube tools
- Ensure creative concept is in line with channel strategy and adhere to best practices
- Inform and advise on the overall company video strategy by analyzing network-wide YouTube/IG/Twitter/FB analytics as well as the overall video ecosystem to help drive more engaging and higher-performing content
- Research and identify tent pole subjects for our unique brands, along with content recommendations and insights, to help promote the channel
- Communicate digital strategy internally by collaborating with various departments on video strategy, creating and updating company video strategy best practices, and maintaining channel optimization checklists
- Conduct experiments to ID effective new strategies and tracking ongoing audience trends
- Experience strategizing for YouTube/FB/IG/Twitter channels, ideally building data-driven video strategies
- Strong working knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and analytics
- Understanding of digital video and how audiences watch and engage with it across many platforms
- Proven track record of audience growth on other channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Develop plans and knows Video content strategy for all social media platforms.
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.