Creative Director, Temporary
Los Angeles, CA /
Creative – Creative /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re currently looking for a Temporary Creative Director to join our Creative team. The Temporary Creative Director is responsible for all facets of their creative team, and manages a team of Art Directors, Motion Designers, Editors and Graphic Designers. The Temporary Creative Director will help to guide the creative look and feel, and creative strategy of creative assets across all projects and campaigns within their team.
● Manage creative team members, and guide them as they create project timelines, set creative strategy and navigate through issues that arise
● Set up onboarding for new projects in partnership with Managers, Art Directors and pertinent designers
● Work closely with Art Directors and their teams on a day-to-day basis to align on creative goals and deliverables
● Communicate with clients during briefs and presentations and act as a resource and provides solutions for any design-related issues
● Partner with Senior Social Media Managers on client calls and asks
● Help lead creative for new pitches and proposals, as well as participating in meetings and pitches
● Work with Account Supervisors, Senior Managers and Managers to fine tune social creative concepts to ensure ideas and creative examples are the strongest
- Experience working in a fast paced social media focused marketing agency
- Experience leading a team of creatives
- Experience working on pitches and proposals
- Experience in the entertainment industry
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.