Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Los Angeles-based Brands team. This team is responsible for creating and managing innovative social media brand strategies and campaigns for our brand clients. The Account Supervisor will manage a team of Social Media Managers and will lead the team, and client relationships, to implement out-of-the-box and social-first brand voices, content, and community management strategies that engage audiences and encourage conversation.
We're looking for someone who has extensive experience leading a team on social media strategies, social tone and voice specifically for brands, and is an expert on brand social campaigns.
- Lead and communicate client social media strategy, social voice & tone, content, and community management
- Build meaningful relationships with day-to-day clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities, and expectations
- Manage a small team of social media managers working on various brands
- Provide quality assurance on all social media content calendars and posting to social media accounts by your team members.
- Lead and optimize the day-to-day operations of the account including management of approvals for all deliverables across various projects
- Manage the scope to ensure that we are fulfilling our obligations to the client
- Develop initiatives to provide creative solutions to achieve the client’s objectives
- Social agency experience
- Ability to develop and maintain timelines, assets, and the many moving parts of a campaign
- Ability to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.