Jr. Social Media Manager, General
Platform – General /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM), a Keywords Studios company, is a full-service social media agency that specializes in 360 campaigns for the entertainment, games, and consumer brands industries. DMM creates groundbreaking social-first marketing campaigns rooted in innovative strategy, and provides clients with community management, creative, video production, influencer, talent, and performance marketing capabilities.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Manager to join our fun and growing TV & streaming division. The Jr. Social Media Manager will work on some of the most popular TV shows currently on air and coming in the Fall! The Jr. SMM will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns. An ideal candidate will have experience developing social strategies, drafting copy for diverse audiences, building out content calendars, conceptualizing social creatives, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
- Create and manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns
- Ideate social media content buckets and creative
- Write creative copy and adjust voice/tone from project to project
- Post content to all social media channels
- Facilitate community management on all social media channels.
- Build out content calendars and create a timeline for each campaign
- Strategize talent activations, sweepstakes/contests, and digital activations
- Participate in brainstorms for various campaigns across the company
- Administer reporting and analytics
- Experience working within primary social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) & experience with newer / emerging social platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse
- Experience working across social campaigns in entertainment or TV
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
$16.83 - $24.04 an hour
The salary range for this role is $16.83-$24.04 per hour and is based on experience, responsibilities of the position, subject matter expertise and is location specific.
We also know how important benefits are to your overall compensation package and take them seriously. Work/life balance, health insurance, DEI and training are all an important part of the DMM DNA.
- DMM pays 100% of the cost for employee medical, dental, and vision premiums, as well as covers 40% of dependent premium costs.
- Employer paid life insurance
- A tax-advantaged health savings account (HSA)
- A 401(k) plan that provides employees with automatic enrollment at 3% of your salary with a full employer match of your first 3% contribution, all fully vested
- Paid family leave
- Open PTO: DMM offers unlimited vacation, 10 sick days & 5 mental health days
- DMM Fridays: Employees have the opportunity to sign off early and kick-start their weekends at 2pm on Fridays
- DMM offers DEI specific training focused on preventing discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- ERGs focusing on diverse perspectives across DMM to promote diversity, inclusion, and shared experiences
- Generous donation match to non-profits of interest to our employees
- Extensive onboarding that includes working with multiple departments to learn the DMM way
- Frequent trainings on the latest tools and trends and how to optimize them for our clients
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.