Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Los Angeles-based creative team. The Graphic Designer will create & execute high-quality graphics for multiple theatrical, home entertainment, brand, & celebrity accounts.
- Design original assets for various film, television, and entertainment social media campaigns
- Develop engaging creatives that encourage shareability and buzz across platforms
- Transform existing client art into aesthetically pleasing assets
- Customize assets for different social media platforms
- Work closely with social media managers on best design practices for assignment
- Effectively utilize graphic design, styles, and typography techniques
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology, and shares findings with teammates
- Experience working in a social agency capacity
- Experience working in the entertainment industry with a focus on social media
- Experience in designing original assets for various film, television, and entertainment social media campaigns
- Bonus if you have experience designing high-quality graphics for multiple theatrical, home entertainment, brand, & celebrity accounts.
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.