Supervisor, Influencer Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA /
Influencer Management /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor in our Los Angeles office to join our expanding Influencer Partnerships team. This team is responsible for creating and managing innovative and strategic influencer campaigns from start to finish for our entertainment and consumer brand clients, leveraging our proprietary affinity tool, Creator Lab -- a digital platform that connects influencers with each other and our brand clients. The Supervisor will oversee a team of Managers and Sr. Managers and will lead that team to plan and implement out-of-the box, multicultural influencer activations. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in the ever-evolving influencer landscape, including best practices across established and emerging social platforms, as well as existing relationships with creators, agencies, and managers.
- Lead a team of influencer managers and senior managers working on various brand campaigns, providing support as needed and helping them grow within the agency
- Provide quality assurance on all phases of the campaign, from influencer selection to content creation to comprehensive wrap report that includes insights and analysis
- Build meaningful relationships with day-to-day clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities, and expectations
- Support agency strategists and Sr. Director as needed on new business proposals
- 4+ years of experience working on influencer campaigns within the entertainment industry or other retail/consumer brands
- Experience managing a team
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging existing and emerging social media platforms to deliver successful influencer campaigns with measurable results
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Proven leader that knows how to inspire a team and problem solve when necessary
- Reliable, self-sufficient, and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.