Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We're currently looking for a Creative Director to join our Los Angeles-based creative team. The Creative Director is responsible for all creative aspects of the pitch process and provides leadership and oversight for the creative team working on RFPs. The CD leads creative for each proposal and defines both the larger creative strategy and approach. This individual works alongside the platform Directors and Account Supervisors to review and interpret RFP’s. They will work with the Strategy team to refine the creative strategy, and the Art Director to execute the approach. The CD leads all client communications with respect to creative, and translates the creative for our internal teams.
- Partner with the managerial staff, project managers, strategists, and supervisors to deliver thoughtful creative direction and strategy that aligns with the platform approach and social strategy
- Develop creative strategies and concepts for proposals that result in winning new business
- Provide clear creative direction that is informed by the RFP and supplemental documents/data provided by the client
- Manage and develop appointed creative team members; guide them as they create assets, and navigate through issues that arise, ensuring design goals are aligned for pitches and proposals
- Identify creative areas of opportunity for the company within each RFP
- Attend all pitch meetings, brainstorms, and briefs to align with strategists for each new proposal
- Coordinate and lead proposal creative exploration meetings between internal teams
- Ensure the creative team meets all deadlines set for pitches and proposals
- Effectively present creative ideas and executions and lead all creative discussions with clients when in proposal meetings
- Set the quality bar within the team, and ensure that all creative assets meet or exceed standard
- Create & maintain a healthy and professional work environment within the creative team; foster effective partnerships between the creative team and its partners
- RFP/Pitch experience within a social agency setting
- Entertainment and Consumer Brands experience
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends
- Foster innovation and learning amongst department members.
- Stay at the forefront of what's new and different in the world of social media and individual platform features
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.