Manager, Influencer Partnerships, Temporary
Influencer Partnerships – Influencer Partnerships /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as email@example.com to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Influencer Partnerships Manager to join our Los Angeles office to create and manage strategic influencer campaigns from start to finish, as well as help grow our Creator Lab, a digital platform that connects influencers with each other and our brand clients. The Temporary Influencer Partnerships Manager should have a minimum 2 years experience working on multicultural influencer campaigns within a social/digital agency or brand environment. We’re looking for someone who understands the basic features and functionality of all social media platforms, has a creative and strong eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and manage campaigns at different stages of execution, and a passion for influencer marketing. Experience with or knowledge of paid amplification processes (post boosts) is preferred.
- Manage the successful execution of all campaigns (ensure campaigns are on schedule, on budget, and meet/exceed client expectations), utilizing the Creator Lab platform where appropriate.
- Manage all phases of Influencer discovery, selection, pricing, contract negotiation, and final payouts.
- Create detailed schedules with deadlines and deliverables for all phases of production, as well as creative briefs and other influencer-related documentation.
- Work directly with influencers on the production of their content and facilitate timely client approvals.
- Set up paid media opportunities to amplify content for select campaigns, including the whitelisting of influencers’ social channels.
- Monitor and report on campaign progress and performance throughout the flight, and develop post-campaign documentation (wrap reports with insights/analysis, case studies)
- Contribute to team goals related to the growth of Creator Lab.
- Stay up-to-date on digital trends and the dynamic influencer landscape to make well-informed decisions about influencer selects and creative concepts
- 2 years of experience working on influencer campaigns within the entertainment industry or other consumer brands
- Reliable and self-sufficient with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Stay detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Normal business hours, Pacific or Eastern Time Zone depending on project
- Approximately 20-40 hours per week
- Ability to work on a 3-4 month campaign when needed
- After hours work as needed when scheduled
- You will also be added to our database of temporary workers for future opportunities
$24.04 - $33.65 an hour
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.