Talent Services Theatrical Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Talent Services /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We're currently seeking a Talent Services Theatrical Manager to join our Los Angeles-based team. The role of the Manager is to plan, implement and administer social media campaigns for an assigned television show(s) or film, with a focus on talent activation. You will work on assigned shows to distribute social media toolkits and plan social support for the title with talent. You will also work on needed productions and with the cast of their television show to capture engaging photos and content to boost the digital footprint of both the show and its cast.
Please note that the Talent Servies Theatrical Manager must willing to travel with little notice for up to 3 months at a time.
- Brainstorm, (internally) pitches and executes social activations
- Assist in planning and development for the talent social media strategy for each project
- Partner with Sr. Manager or Account Supervisor to refine campaign strategy
- Work closely with key stakeholders at the network or studio, and makes campaign strategy recommendations before, during, and after production
- Adheres to all calendars and overall project management, client, and internal timelines
- Build relationships with on-set production crew, talent, and talent reps
- Capture quality social-native content on-set
- Draft strategic & engaging copy for all social media channels in the voice of the talent and campaign
- Participate in client calls/meetings for assigned titles
- Communicate updates to the client on a daily basis
- Identify potential cross-over business opportunities, and escalates these opportunities internally
- Innovate on a daily basis, adding a fresh, unique perspective on all campaigns
- You stay abreast of industry trends and innovations
- Experience pitching and producing out of the box, first to market content and activations for titles and talent at all stages
- You continuously work to nurture relationships for additional business opportunities
- Experience understanding goals and objectives while anticipating client/talent needs, and overseeing all facets of a campaign from start to finish
- Experience mentoring team and ensuring best practices are in place, enabling the team for growth opportunities
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.