Project Manager, Temporary
Project Management – Project Management /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Project Manager to join our team Remotely. The Temporary Project Manager will collaborate with internal teams on campaign deliverables for specific projects. The Temporary Project Manager will take an active role in the project management of assigned campaigns. The role serves as a liaison between our client and internal teams, ensuring client needs are properly documented, communicated internally, and delivered on time. This individual also helps to flag and step in to resolve any issues with campaign deliverables.
- Builds out campaign timelines, and schedule of deliverables to be shared internally and with the client
- Sets up and maintains the internal and external tracker documents, including Internal Creative Tracker (to manage approvals), Production Timeline, and Creative Count/Budget Trackers
- Manages the creative portion of the campaign scope, ensuring that everything that is created is within budget
- Participate in status calls and meetings to manage timelines and delivery expectations
- Reinforce and articulate the client’s campaign objectives to our internal creative teams
- Flags internally to Production and the Platform leads when deliverables exceed scope, revision rounds, etc.
- Works with the Platform team to ensure that all necessary platform-provided pieces of the creative tickets (timecodes, captions, etc.) are gathered accurately as per the client brief and in a timely manner to meet the internal and external deadlines.
- Guides internal asset reviews towards quality assurance, ensuring all deliverables meet company standards, and follow campaign-specific and platform guidelines
- Acts as a client resource and provides solutions for any project management-related issues
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience
- Strong verbal, writing, and listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator and collaborator
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.