Junior Social Manager
New York, NY /
Talent Services /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Social Manager to join our New York-based Talent Services team. The Jr. Social Manager will work with talent and talent teams to assist in social posting and content creation for our high-profile talent clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working across content promotion, metrics, copywriting, and content calendar management.
- Identify key trends and leverage for success, and possess detailed knowledge of digital platform roles
- Report weekly observations on social media analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics, etc. to help develop and optimize the overall digital strategy
- Ideate & create original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice while engaging an audience
- Manage social calendar, assisting with the strategy, and developing new ideas
- Continuously stay up-to-date and in the know on all things social & digital
- We’re looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects.
- Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.