Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our Los Angeles-based team. You have experience leading the recruitment process from start to finish within a social media/digital advertising agency. You have excellent organizational and project management skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with internal departments to understand recruitment needs
- Advise on recruitment strategy for roles, as needed
- Manage and track assigned open hires and provide status updates to hiring managers
- Create and manage job ads across all relevant job sites
- Manage all communications with candidates, including applicant outreach and interview scheduling on behalf of hiring managers
- Manage and organize incoming applications within the Recruiting inbox
- Screen resumes and conducts 1st round video/phone interviews, ensuring skill-match/suitability for an in-person interview
- Collect interview notes and insights on all candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- Build a pipeline of viable candidates across DMM positions on an ongoing basis
- Manage recruitment tools and enhance employer branding across our various recruitment landing pages
- Experience filling senior-level positions and complex roles
- A pleasant demeanor and natural ability to make a positive impact on DMM’s applicants
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality as related to sensitive hiring/employee information
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.