Junior Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Manager in our Los Angeles office to join our fun and growing TV & streaming division. The Jr. Social Media Manager will work on some of the most popular TV shows currently on air and coming in the Fall! The Jr. SMM will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns.
An ideal candidate will have experience developing social strategies, drafting copy for diverse audiences, building out content calendars, conceptualizing social creatives, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
- Create and manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns
- Ideate social media content buckets and creative
- Write creative copy and adjust voice/tone from project to project
- Post content to all social media channels
- Facilitate community management on all social media channels.
- Build out content calendars and create a timeline for each campaign
- Strategize talent activations, sweepstakes/contests, and digital activations
- Participate in brainstorms for various campaigns across the company
- Administer reporting and analytics
- Experience working within primary social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) & experience with newer / emerging social platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse
- Experience working across social campaigns in entertainment or TV
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.