Video Editor, Temporary
Creative – Creative /
Temporary Part-Time /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as email@example.com to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management (DMM), a Keywords Studios company, is a full-service social media agency that specializes in 360 campaigns for the entertainment, games, and consumer brands industries. DMM creates groundbreaking social-first marketing campaigns rooted in innovative strategy, and provides clients with community management, creative, video production, influencer, talent, and performance marketing capabilities.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Video Editor to join our team. The Temporary Video Editor will push creative boundaries by consistently striving to produce non-derivative, original, and bold content. A successful candidate must have advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and After Effects as well as 3rd party software.
- End-to-end video editing of unscripted and scripted content
- Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from creatives and clients
- Collaborate efficiently with all departments to facilitate the creation of video materials
- Balance and grade color, and mix and level audio within Adobe Premiere
- Oversee and maintain the content ingest, archive, and storage processes
- Create content as needed for various social media platforms
- Organize and effectively manage video footage library
- Manage deadlines and project manage effectively
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder and After Effects as well as 3rd party software
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms and how videos work on each
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of editing workflows.
- Possess a sharp eye for timing with an ability to "wow" both clients and colleagues alike
- Normal business hours, Pacific or Eastern Time Zone depending on the project
- Approximately 20-40 hours per week
- Ability to work on a 3-4 month campaign when needed
- After-hours work as needed when scheduled
- You will also be added to our database of temporary workers for future opportunities
$26.44 - $36.06 an hour
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.