Graphic Designer, General
Creative – General /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The Graphic Designer will create & execute high-quality graphics for multiple theatrical, home entertainment, brand, & celebrity accounts.
- Design original assets for various film, television, and entertainment social media campaigns
- Develop engaging creatives that encourage shareability and buzz across platforms
- Transform existing client art into aesthetically pleasing assets
- Customize assets for different social media platforms
- Work closely with social media managers on best design practices for assignment
- Effectively utilize graphic design, styles, and typography techniques
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology, and shares findings with teammates
- Experience working in a social agency capacity
- Experience working in the entertainment industry with a focus on social media
- Experience in designing original assets for various film, television, and entertainment social media campaigns
- Bonus if you have experience designing high-quality graphics for multiple theatrical, home entertainment, brand, & celebrity accounts.
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.