Los Angeles, CA /
Video Production /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a seasoned Video Editor to join our Los Angeles-based Production team to edit scripted and unscripted content. The Video Editor will push creative boundaries by consistently striving to produce non-derivative, original, and bold content. A successful candidate must have advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and After Effects as well as 3rd party software.
- End-to-end video editing of unscripted and scripted content
- Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from creatives and clients
- Collaborate efficiently with all departments to facilitate the creation of video materials
- Balance and grade color, and mix and level audio within Adobe Premiere
- Oversee and maintain the content ingest, archive, and storage processes
- Create content as needed for various social media platforms
- Organize and effectively manage video footage library
- Manage deadlines and project manage effectively
- Provide production support at video shoots as needed
- Work the occasional late night or weekend
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and After Effects as well as 3rd party software
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms and how videos work on each
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of editing workflows.
- Possess a sharp eye for timing with an ability to "wow" both clients and colleagues alike
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.