Jr. Social Media Manager
New York, NY /
Talent Services /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Social Media Manager to join our New York-based Talent Services team. The Jr. Social Media Manager will work across titles & support managers & supervisors on the Talent Services client team. The Junior Manager is assigned shows and assists the Lead / Senior Managers on various show tasks. The Junior Manager is familiar with the overall talent and show strategy, which they will assist in creating, maintaining, and executing.
May Require: Weekend or after-hours, work travel with minimal notice, frequent COVID Testing if needed on-set
- Create social media audits that provide recommendations and best practices for assigned show cast
- Assist in creating the talent social media strategy for each campaign: Ideate, Produce, Execute & Report
- Create original compelling social copy and scripts that fits the voice of the cast while engaging the audience and aligning with client goals
- Work on-set during production for purposes of capturing content and building relationships with cast and crew (when applicable)
- Attend events and social activations, and provide support as needed
- Stay updated and in the know on all things digital, particularly in TV/Streaming campaigns, including trends on social media and platform updates
- Exhibit proficiency with social media monitoring and analytics tools per platform.
- Assist team with reporting and documentation
- Contribute data for reporting on social media analytics, and compile data for weekly & monthly recap reports
- Participate in group brainstorms
- Serve in a support capacity across a variety of projects
- Exhibit professionalism when dealing with DMM clients
- Consistently meet deadlines and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Passion for TV/Streaming!
- Knowledge of different shows, movies, and talent across social media
- Experience working in a fast-paced & frequently changing environment
- You have a deep understanding of the latest trends including publishing on TikTok and Reels
- Experience working quickly and efficiently
- You Maintain a professional yet friendly demeanor
- Excellent email & slack correspondence skills
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.