Social Media Manager, Pro Wrestling
New York, NY /
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager in our New York or Los Angeles office to join our fun and growing TV & streaming division. The Social Media Manager will work on some of the most talked about Pro Wrestling programs currently on air! You will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns. You have experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing social creatives, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
- Create and manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns
- Ideate social media content buckets and creative
- Strategize talent activations, sweepstakes/contests, and digital activations
- Post content to all social media channels
- Facilitate community management on all social media channels
- Build out content calendars and create a timeline for each campaign
- Write creative copy and adjust voice/tone from project to project
- Participate in brainstorms for various campaigns across the company
- Collaborate with the creative team to maintain the campaign’s aesthetic
- Administer reporting and analytics
- Organize and manage paid media campaigns as needed
- Experience working within the social media space, preferably within an agency environment.
- Experience working on social campaigns in pro wrestling or sports strongly preferred
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of paid social media
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.