Motion Designer, Temporary
Creative – Creative /
Please note that DMM will only contact you using email addresses that end in .com. We have been made aware that someone may be using aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org to contact individuals as part of an apparent scam. Those individuals are not affiliated with DMM, so we do not recommend interacting with that email alias, or any others that do not end in .com should you receive email correspondence that claims to be from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are seeking Temporary Motion Designers to join projects on a remote basis. The Temporary Motion Designer will help existing teams with video content and motion assets for use across a variety of media platforms.
- Quickly and expertly create compelling motion graphics from provided still, static designs or footage
- Collaborate efficiently with all departments to facilitate the creation of premium quality motion assets
- Partner with Social Media Managers, Art Directors and Creative Director on motion design asks
- Solve any and all motion design problems independently or with the help of the Art Director
- Create content as needed for various social media platforms
- Manage deadlines and project manage effectively
- 5-7 years of experience creating motion graphics and/or social media edits
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and other applicable software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Normal business hours, Pacific or Eastern Time Zone depending on project
- Approximately 20-40 hours per week
- Ability to work on a 3-4 month campaign when needed
- After hours work as needed when scheduled
- You will also be added to our database of temporary workers for future opportunities
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.