Lead Technical Writer
Petach Tikva, Israel
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Product /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
As a Lead Technical Writer you will own the technical writing efforts and work with internal teams on product documentation requirements to create high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with Developers, Quality Engineers, and Product Managers to make our products easier to use. This is an exciting opportunity to bring Digital Turbine's technical concepts to life.
Key Responsibilities (What you'll do):
• Understanding the documentation requirements of the company and the audience for which you are writing
• Planning and executing all Technical Writing activities and proactively inform the leadership on progress
• Taking full admin control of the documentation platform used at DTCreating, reviewing, and editing documentation for internal and external use, related to products, system capabilities, features, technical integrations and implementations, etc
• Collaborating closely with Business stakeholders, Product Managers, Technical Solution Managers, and Engineers to produce standards-based documentation and ensure content is correct, complete, clear, and consistent
• Mentoring junior team members on all TW topics
• Documenting technical processes in a way that enables non-technical users to follow complex instructions
• Building and maintaining close working relationships with different information sources within the company
• Extracting detailed technical information from different sources of information
• Ensuring instructions and screenshots are up-to-date, correct, and achieve their purpose
• Working independently to research how the products work
• Creating content from scratch for different products, as well as editing, revising, proofreading, and reviewing existing content
• Performing regular quality reviews across technical and non-technical documentation
• Serving as point of contact and subject matter expert for all documentation requirements
• Being actively involved in the development process for new products and features
• Validating the documentation accuracy by the actual implementation of SDKs and APIs (under different environments, such as iOS, Android, and Unity)
• Automating documentation processes related to the release cycle of the different products
• Managing new technical writing initiatives and bringing best practices to the company
Requirements (What you'll have):
• Track record working within Technical Writing for a software-based company
• Academic background
• Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
• Ability to understand complex technical processes, jargon, and terms
• Quick learner able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Passion for technology and a working knowledge of different software packages and environments
• Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to work with people in different time zones
• Able to produce and deliver high-quality documentation, paying attention to detail and consistency
• Experience working with Zendesk, HTML and WordPress
• Experience with video creation and editing software
• Advanced technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.