Senior Growth Manager
APAC – Global Ops /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is looking for a Senior Growth Manager to work on our Performance team and serve our APAC customers. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Previous experience in AdTech is a requirement. This position will be based in Mumbai, India and reporting to Director of APAC Growth.
The Senior Growth Manager will be responsible for building customer relationships by providing solution-oriented and proactive client support. The goals for the position are to grow our partnerships with these core advertising partners in such a way that we deliver greater value to our customers while exceeding their advertiser goals. The Senior Growth Manager is responsible for managing proactive customer outreach, creating & presenting Quarterly Business Reviews, and the day-to-day tactical tasks to their assigned customer base. This position offers an opportunity to truly set and raise the industry bar in providing world-class customer service to our key advertising partners.
About the Role:
- Responsible for customer retention, revenue growth, and expansion of product usages.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers - both internal and external
- Work cross-functionally to meet partner needs
- Accommodate core partner needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs
- Execute advertiser insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights internally
- Work in conjunction with the Advertising Sales, Revenue Operations and Supply Teams
- 5+ years of online media, or other advertising experience and knowledge of online ad serving with mobile advertising is a strong plus
- English proficiency
- Ability to join a named account and make an immediate impact
- Ability to work with a global and remote team
- Ability to build rapport and grow relationships both via phone and in person with all customers.
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of advertiser monetization landscape and ad operations a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with using large sets of data to craft a narrative that influences customer behavior.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Comfort and experience with a fast-paced start-up environment
- Positive approach to challenging situations
- Strong problem solving, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Professional maturity; high emotional IQ
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.