Brand Marketing Designer
Petach Tikva, Israel /
EMEA – Marketing /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Designer to join the Marketing Design team. This role requires a designer with a strong design sensibility and creative concepting skills. This role will support our work building a consistent, recognizable brand and meaningful customer experiences across digital, video, social, events, and print.
The Marketing Brand Designer will work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to serve as design and production support on a variety of assets across multiple platforms and mediums. This role will help ensure the design team promotes the DT brand by delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
This role will report to the Head of Design under the Marketing team. The Design team sits across multiple time zones, but this team member will be based in our Israel office.
About the Role:
- You'll work closely with and support the larger marketing team in areas such as social media imagery, blog imagery, sales enablement materials like presentations and ebooks, and event design and promotion.
- You'll develop marketing materials in both digital and print formats using a variety of tools and platforms like Adobe Suite, Figma, Google Workspace, and Ceros.
- You'll successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously, self-managing your time to deliver on deadlines.
- You'll actively contribute to a new and evolving brand language by sharing POV and design solutions for layout, typography, and photography styles.
- You have a great layout and composition skills, understanding the importance of grids, typographic hierarchy, and color theory.
- You are a problem solver and proactively identify needs and offer solutions that help create efficiencies and support the team.
- You have an engaged and productive work style.
- You're a clear and concise communicator with strong stakeholder management skiS.
- You are fastidious in maintaining clean, organized files that can be easily understood by anyone on the team.
- You're effective at creating, following, and documenting best practices and improving processes.
- You have an understanding of, or some experience with, icon creation and following established guidelines to expand on a system.
- You have experience outlining creative briefs and providing feedback to freelancers or vendors.
- You have a robust interest in Marketing and how it adds value to the business and a desire to learn how the Design, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Field Marketing functions overlap and support each other.
- You can successfully advocate for consistent and cohesive design across your communications with other team members.
- You are knowledgeable and curious about current design trends across different disciplines (brand, animation, Ul/UX).
Requirements of the Role:
- Fluent in English
- 6+ years of experience with end-to-end design and project management in both digital and print formats.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Figma is required.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Slides, Sheets, Docs) is a plus, especially knowledge of template creation in these tools.
- Willingness to actively participate in team critiques, justifying and explaining design choices, interpreting and positively responding to feedback, and providing meaningful feedback to other team members.
- Adept at following design instructions and executing against brand guidelines
- Ability to work collaboratively and pivot between projects as needs arise.
- Solid self-management skills to keep pace in a changing environment.
- A strong portfolio highlighting your experience with marketing campaigns.
- Participation in remote brainstorming and critiques via Zoom calls
- Asynchronous brainstorming and collaboration across various channels like FigJam, Figma, Slack, email
- Availability for periodic late team calls outside of traditional working hours
- Digital illustration skills.
- After Effects, motion and video experience.
Comfortable with standard remote team logistics:
Nice to haves:
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.