Atlassian System Analyst
EMEA – Tech Shared Services /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our Corporate Systems Team.
As a Atlassian System Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our existing Jira and Confluence implementation and managing the change requests of internal customers. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert/SME in all things Jira and Confluence related, guiding users through their user experience and providing expert technical knowledge and support.
- Enhancing our current Jira & Confluence platforms to accommodate business needs
- Collecting, challenging, evaluating and documenting business requirements. Owning the process design, functional specification, implementation, testing, go-live and operations support as part of larger projects and smaller change requests
- Implementing customization requests including creation of fields, workflows, automations, etc.
- Extend standard functionalities via scripting e.g. using SIL or Scriptrunner
- Managing apps/add-ons and integrated systems like eazyBI and providing support for their functionalities
- Developing customized reports, dashboards, and processes, e.g. to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Managing permissions on Organization and Project/Space level
- Working with all Digital Turbine teams, e.g. Engineering, Sales, Product, Legal and others,, as well as various system owners to deliver high quality solutions
- Supporting end-users on request, including mass data updates / imports using spreadsheet uploads, APIs or import tools
- Open to support additional systems like Salesforce, Oracle ERP and others
- Provide trainings to new users or for new functionalities
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Atlassian (with a focus on Jira and confluence from a technical/backend perspective)
- You have multi-year experience with administering and maintaining applications and are curious in improving your knowledge
- You have excellent communication skills to both clearly explain systems and to gather requirements from business customers
- You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
- You have experience with of IT systems like GSuite, Slack, Office 365, etc
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
- You are experienced with agile methodologies and can translate them into Jira processes
- You have good communication skills, verbally and in writing in English
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.