Sr. Software Engineer (m/f/d)
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine delivers innovative products and experiences to mobile advertisers and publishers. As a leading monetization and mediation platform, we work with today’s most successful publishers and advertisers to help elevate the mobile economy in a user-friendly and positive way. Digital Turbine is always on the lookout for resourceful, intelligent, driven talent globally to add value to its business across disciplines and aims to be not just a next job, but a place where employees make
The Digital Turbine R&D team is looking for a talented Frontend Engineer. You'll be responsible for designing and implementing our high scale, low-latency distributed production systems, as well as pushing the technology and code base forward.
About the Role:
- Receive problems to solve, and deliver on that estimated time.
- Work with our senior engineers to learn more about patterns, code quality and testing. You will be mentored.
- Write good code that aligns with our engineering standards.
- Passionately learn our engineering principles. Continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- You write the best quality code you can. Your code will be formally reviewed.
- Support and contribute to our amazing work culture with a great attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Frontend engineer
- You are open on adopting and learning new technologies and programming languages
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Team player, keen to contribute to the success of the team
- Fluent in English
- Experience in TypeScript / React is an advantage
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.