Senior Solutions Engineer
Singapore, Singapore /
APAC – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible to support escalated issues from commercial and level 1 support teams. You will also work closely with Engineering and Product team to validate bugs on the ad serving platform and suggest new features to improve the system. You will use your technical skills to troubleshoot and do analysis on common ad tech issues such as new publisher integration with our SDK, configuration and setup process in our UI portal, ad serving workflow, and reporting discrepancies with partners. The role is focused on supporting our customers globally.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Provide outstanding 2nd level support for issues coming in from commercial teams from both Supply and Demand side of the business
- Help with integrating new publisher using our SDK on both iOS and Android
- Work with 3rd party attribution partners for install and attribution issues
- Troubleshooting the entire workflow of ad serving end-to-end from mobile device to ad server to external bidder using different interfaces. Front end UI, back end servers logs, and databases etc.
- Reproducing, filing, and verifying bugs. Jira experience is a plus.
- Analyzing reports, discrepancies, and any illogical counting
- As our Senior Solutions Engineer superstar, you have the following tools at your immediate disposal: MS Office, Google docs, Unix/Linux, Putty, MySQL, GBQ, Fiddler, Jira, Firefox & Firebug, Charles Proxy, Android Studio, XCode, Postman
- Experience is debugging on iOS and Android operating system and devices using Charles and iOS and Android dev kits
- Experience and background in Advertising domain and ad server platform
- Experience working with Open RTB platform
- Comfortable communicating via chat clients like WeChat with customers
- Analyzing server-side production logs (tomcat, server-side logs, kibana interface)
- Worked in a Linux/Unix environment, common Unix commands and tools
- Database experience running queries using MySQL, Google Big Query
- Experience in support type role working with external customers and 3rd party vendors
- Work with multi-group environment and support requests from various groups
- Self-motivated, ability to adapt, and view problems from outside perspective
- Worked with a ticketing system to communicate with customers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. Some programming and QA experience.
- Work in a Global based company. Flexible work hours.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.