Lead People Business Partner
EMEA – People /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
The Lead People Business Partner will work closely with the Managing Director of Turkey supporting commercial teams responsible for sales, account management, operations, creative and marketing. This role will serve as their strategic advisor for all things HR, including talent planning, manager capability, on-boarding, career advancement, performance management, development, and change management. This role will be a resource to help employees navigate their careers at DT. Additionally, this person will be a member of a larger Business Partner team that identifies opportunities to better serve teams and leaders via HR programs and initiatives. This role reports directly to the Global Director of People Business Partners, based in the United States.
About the role:
- Be the HR single point of contact for the 2nd largest site in the company, our office of 100 employees in Turkey
- Support local leadership and work closely with leaders based in the US
- Prepare reports and provide leaders with insights from data to influence hiring decisions and make compensation recommendations
- Protect our unique culture and ensure DT continues to be one of the best places to work
- Lead and influence people practices that foster innovation and collaboration
- Communicate insights and provide recommendations to all levels throughout the organization
- Meet regularly with managers on site to gather feedback and provide leadership coaching
- Look for opportunities to help us operate more efficiently (with systems and with teams)
- Ensure positive, inclusive, and equitable employee experience using data and HR best practices
- A Bachelors’ degree or equivalent and 5 years of progressive HR/People experience in a sales organization for technology related businesses, preferably with a global company
- Experience executing people team strategies by analyzing organizational needs and setting goals to make a positive impact on the business
- Comfortable making decisions, asking for help, and communicating with employees/leaders at various levels
- Ability to set priorities, stay focused, and manage time in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong English fluency
- Working knowledge of Turkish employment laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.