Atlassian Applications Administrator
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Atlassian Applications Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst/Administrator to join our technical teams in Berlin. You will be working on our fast paced integrations, with a particular focus on Jira, Confluence and Atlassian. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the initial steps into specialising in systems architecture and systems analysis. With the opportunity to work cross functionally with our engineering, corporate and sales teams, you will gain invaluable experience into the world of systems architecture. Candidates will need to work in the base location of the role (Berlin, Germany) and be able to work hybrid at our Berlin Site on a frequent basis.
Key Responsibilities (What You'll Do)
- You will be documenting business requirements; taking ownership over the process design, functionality and implementation of systems projects.
- You will be continuous improving our Jira and Confluence processes and platforms
- You will develop customised reports, dashboards and processes; continuously monitoring data quality and integrity and implementing requests (creating fields, workflows, automated processes as and when required)
- You will support end-users, guiding them through data updates/imports through uploads, API's and import tools
- You will have the opportunity to support larger systems: including Salesforce, Oracle ERP amongst other industry lead middleware platforms.
- You provide basic scripting support (i.e. utilising SIL, Scriptrunner)
- Extend standard functionalities via scripting e.g. using SIL or Scriptrunner
- You will have the chance to collaborate with the wider Digital Turbine teams (including our Engineering, Sales, Product, Legal amongst others), further widening your technical knowledge and expertise, as well as various system owners to deliver high quality solutions
- You will get the chance to eventually gain coaching/ownership experience; through delivering tailored training to new users
- You will be attending industry events, training sessions and company initiatives to gain a well-rounded knowledge of software engineering, the AdTech sector, and the overall technology sector
Key Requirements (What you'll have)
- Ability to work in the base location of the role (Berlin, Germany) and willing to work hybrid at our Berlin, Germany Site
- Intermediate level experience and exposure to Jira and Confluence systems administration (from a technical and systems admin perspective, rather than just user perspective)
- You'll have strong communication skills, with the ability to translate and explain technical requirements to non-technical audiences
- You will possess a positive and pragmatic approach to systems architecture, and will have a can-do attitude
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.